Our comprehensive services in Charlotte, Pineville, and Fort Mill, NC, allow your family to expect full-service dentistry, from preventive services to restoring your smile.
Our general and family dentistry help prevent significant issues through regular dental exams, dental cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments to fight cavities. We also offer tooth-colored fillings, tooth extractions, root canal therapy, and other procedures to maintain a healthy smile.
Our cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes:
- Professional teeth whitening to eliminate yellow and brown stains to help you look your best for milestone life events like weddings, class or family reunions, or vacations.
- Tooth bonding to fix misaligned, stained, or flawed teeth
- Dental crowns to cover and protect broken or decayed teeth
- Porcelain veneers to cover stained or flawed teeth, gummy smiles, and more
- Dental implants in Charlotte to expertly replace missing teeth
- Dental bridges to help replace one or more missing teeth
- Dentures are a popular option to replace missing teeth
If you or your family needs a treatment not listed here, please feel free to call us at either one of our Charlotte, NC dentist office locations so that we can discuss your options with you. We always want to help you discover a healthier, more beautiful smile.