Cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte, NC is any treatment that improves the appearance of your smile. Some treatments are both aesthetic and promote better oral health.
To learn whether you’re a candidate for cosmetic treatments, we schedule a consultation in our dental office with our cosmetic dentist. We learn about your smile goals and what you’re hoping to achieve through cosmetic dentistry at this visit.
We also provide x-rays and an examination to ensure cosmetic dentistry is right for your smile health and goals.
Our cosmetic dentistry options include:
- Teeth whitening — For a whiter and brighter smile
- Dental veneers — To conceal a variety of tooth flaws, including short teeth and gummy smiles
- Tooth-Colored Fillings and Restorations — To restore your smile without metal or silver
- Dental Crowns — To save damaged teeth and conceal tooth imperfections
- Tooth Replacement — To restore you to a full smile, options include dental implants
- Invisalign — To straighten your teeth comfortably and discreetly
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in Charlotte, NC for More Information
Cosmetic dentistry can dramatically alter your smile for the better. And you can choose one option or several.
If you would like to schedule a consultation or if you need further information about cosmetic dentistry, give us a call today. We are always happy to start you toward a beautiful smile.