How do you go about finding a new dental home? Do you ask friends and neighbors for referrals? Check out online reviews? Or, like many people, do you search for a "dentist near me" in Charlotte?
At Harlow Dental, we get numerous referrals from our patients who love our warm and friendly dental care. Our online reviews speak for themselves, and we are definitely near you, with offices in two convenient locations in Charlotte, NC!
Why Choose Us for Your Family's Oral Health Needs
We are always excited to welcome new patients to our dental clinics and look forward to meeting you soon! Until then, please look at what we offer and why we think we are the right dental home for your family.
A Dental Team Who Cares
Our dedicated dental team loves what they do and who they do it for! They understand visiting the dentist is a challenge for many people, but it doesn't have to be that way!
Your needs always come first; their goal is to minimize stressful situations and do everything possible to ensure you feel at ease when you visit.
We're Committed to High-Quality Dentistry
Dr. Justin Harlow accepts nothing but the highest quality dentistry for his patients. We use only the finest materials and work with our area's top-rated custom dental labs.
Dr. Harlow custom-crafts beautiful, long-lasting dental work with meticulous planning and attention to detail. Whether you need a crown to repair a broken tooth or tooth replacement with a bridge, denture, partial, or implant, expect results that exceed your expectations!
We Offer All the Dental Services Your Family Needs
Both our Uptown Charlotte and Steele Creek locations offer family dentistry for patients of all ages. When you're a patient at Harlow Dental, you can get all the crucial dental care without running to different offices.
- Cosmetic dentistry — With veneers, Invisalign, bonding, and teeth whitening, we can give you the smile of your dreams.
- Crowns and bridges — Need a solution for broken or missing teeth? Our beautiful, natural-looking crowns and bridges restore your smile to full health and beauty.
- Dentures and partials — We offer realistic-looking removable dentures and implant dentures to complete your smile.
- Emergency dental care — Don't wait to get the dental pain relief and treatment you need—call us anytime, and we'll see you promptly!
- Invisalign clear aligners — Get a straighter smile the discreet, comfortable way, and without metal braces!
- Dental veneers — Conceal the cosmetic dental flaws that make you feel self-conscious!
- Root canal therapy — With leading-edge technology, we can provide more comfortable root canal treatment than you ever thought possible.
- Teeth whitening — We use Zoom! products for in-office and take-home whitening options so you can whiten your smile your way!
- Tooth extractions — It's no fun to hear that you need a tooth removed, but we will do everything to provide a comfortable and stress-free procedure.
- Tooth-colored fillings — We use tooth-colored fillings that create a strong repair that's virtually invisible!
We Use the Latest Dental Technology
Our dental offices offer the perfect blend of old-fashioned hospitality and modern dentistry. We love building close relationships with our patients and also recognize the invaluable role that dental technology plays in providing quality dental care.
You'll find low-dose digital x-rays and intraoral cameras that inform and educate. We also use rotary endodontics for comfortable, efficient root canal treatment and nitrous oxide to help you relax.
We aim to provide our patients with the most comfortable and efficient treatment, so if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask us!
We're Located in Your Neighborhood!
Dr. Harlow provides comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages in the Charlotte area, including Pineville, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Belmont, Steele Creek, Myers Park, Cotswold, Elizabeth, and Dilworth areas.
If you work at any of the surrounding businesses or medical centers, we open at 7 AM several days a week and can easily serve your dental needs before you start your work day.
Many of our Uptown Charlotte patients come from nearby Novant Health-Presbyterian Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center, Atrium Health, The Metropolitan, Midtown Shopping Center, Ovens Auditorium, and Bojangles Coliseum.
Our Steel Creek patients appreciate our proximity to Whitehall Corporate Park, the Carolinas Healthcare System, the FBI, Microsoft, and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools.
Our Charlotte dental offices are conveniently located to serve patients near the Rivergate Shopping Center, Ayrsley Shopping Center, Charlotte Premium Outlets, TopGolf, Carowinds, and Eastover Medical Park.
We Can Help You Save on Dental Care!
Many budgets are stretched thin these days, and we want to do everything we can to make quality dentistry in Charlotte accessible and affordable.
If you are uninsured, our in-house membership savings plan offers discounts on all services and includes two free exams and teeth cleanings a year. We also accept numerous dental insurances and work with CareCredit for convenient third-party financing. If you would like more information on any of these options, please let us know at your next appointment!
Schedule an Appointment with Our Charlotte, NC, Dentist
With two convenient locations, we make it easy for our patients to obtain high-quality dentistry in a friendly, supportive environment. Whichever location you visit, you can expect a genuinely warm welcome from a team who prioritizes your comfort.
To schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Harlow, please call our Steele Creek location at (704) 588-1515 or our Uptown Charlotte location at (704) 333-6010.