Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The entire team at Harlow Dental at Steele Creek believes firmly in the importance of patient education. We enjoy taking our time with every patient who sees us to ensure that questions are answered so you can enjoy the best oral health possible.
When you call or come into our office, we are happy to answer any questions you might have about maintaining optimal oral health for you and your entire family. After all, good oral health is a big part of staying in good overall health.
There are some questions we commonly hear, and we have chosen a few of those to answer below. If you have other questions that are not included here, we invite you to give us a call or take note of them so we can discuss them with you in person. Your oral health is important to us, and we want to provide you with the best information possible so you can make the best decisions regarding examinations and treatments.
Take advantage of the incredible knowledge of our caring team of professionals. We look forward to assisting you with all your questions regarding your oral health!
- How can I have a cavity if my tooth doesn't hurt?
- Will my insurance cover treatment?
- If I don't have dental insurance, what are my options?
- Do you see children?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Why do I need dental x-rays?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
- I don’t like my smile, what can I do?
- My teeth are sensitive. What can I do to fix this problem?
- How often do I need x-rays?
- How often do I need to replace my fillings?
- What do I need to do after an extraction?
- What is a dry socket?
- My dentures won’t stay in, what are my options?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?
- How long will my dental implant last?
- Are veneers permanent?
- What is the process for getting a dental implant?
- Do I qualify for dental implants?
- What makes dental implants the best tooth replacement option?
- How do I care for my dental implants?
- Do professional teeth whitening treatments really work?
- Will I feel pain with root canal therapy?
- What are my tooth replacement options?