Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The entire team at Harlow Dental at Steele Creek believes firmly in the importance of patient education. We enjoy taking our time with every patient who sees us to ensure that questions are answered so you can enjoy the best oral health possible.
When you visit our dental office, we are always happy to answer your questions. Our goal is to teach you and your family members how to maintain optimal oral health and how to protect your smiles for life. After all, good oral health is a big part of staying in great overall health.
We hear a lot of the same questions repeated by our dental patients and have compiled a list of some of our most frequently asked questions for your convenience. We, of course, welcome any other questions or concerns you may have. And we are always willing to discuss those with you over the phone or during your next dental appointment.
At Harlow Dental, we encourage you to take advantage of our many years of dental experience. Feel free to ask us questions at any time!
- How can I have a cavity if my tooth doesn't hurt?
- Will my insurance cover treatment?
- If I don't have dental insurance, what are my options?
- Do you see children?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Why do I need dental x-rays?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
- I don’t like my smile, what can I do?
- My teeth are sensitive. What can I do to fix this problem?
- How often do I need x-rays?
- How often do I need to replace my fillings?
- What do I need to do after an extraction?
- What is a dry socket?
- My dentures won’t stay in, what are my options?
- How long will my dental implant last?
- Are veneers permanent?
- What does the dental implant process involve?
- Do I qualify for dental implants?
- What makes dental implants the best tooth replacement option?
- How do I care for my dental implants?
- Do professional teeth whitening treatments really work?
- Will I feel pain with root canal therapy?
- What are my tooth replacement options?